Enter Insanity

Seraphine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Seraphine
~My Mind's Like A Deadly Disease~

voices, voices, voices
Talk, talk talk 

As Seraphine chanted out her strange musical a sound broke her from her trance-like state. An equine had coughed and called to her. Hello Darling. The mare's head shot upwards, ears perked forward. Her glassy orbs scanned the horizon and finally landed on an ebony pelted mare.  Shiny!  The voices were right, this mare who spoke to her did seem to have sparkling stars dancing along her pelt. Seraphine was far too distracted by her looks to be her normal cynical self. Well, a howdy doody to you as well, star mare. As the roan mare breathed out her last word a hint of the blood that she had ingested got stuck between her lips, creating a crimson colored spit bubble that popped with a snap. At this small display the mare began to giggle incessantly.

Be polite! The voices hissed at her. The fact that they were telling her to be kind was a bit odd to the mare and she flipped her ears backward at the invisible speakers. I am being polite! The girl huffed then averted her attention back to the sky covered equine that spoke to her once more. She welcomed Seraphine to a place called Helovia, which is what this land must be. Helovia. Yes. I was chasing after a deer and was too distracted to notice that I had been spat out into another land all together.... I can be a little frazzled sometimes. The mare shook her head back and forth, shaking the voices inside her brain like dice in a box, to prove her point. Though she took the point a bit too far and made herself dizzy, the tall creature slightly wobbling in her stance. 

The night creature then asked Seraphine if she would share her name. A name, a name. What's in a name? The words were slid out in a sing-song fashion, the mare's head bobbing along as if to a tune. Consonants. The mare nodded her head along with the voices. Smiling her sharp-toothed grin. And vowels! Seraphine laughed hysterically once more, looking to the other mare to see if she had gotten the silent joke. When the rolls of laughter died out to short bursts of giggles Seraphine once more turned her attention to her companion. Name's Seraphine, star girl. She gave a short and violent tip of her head as a curtsey. The ebony mare spoke once more, commenting on Seraphine's song. A wicked smile twisted the mare's crimson-stained lips. She adored that song and favored anyone who took notice of it.

Seraphine tilted her head back. Smiling at the memory of taking the life from the damned stallion who felt as if he had the right to control her. Seraphine tipped her head back down so that she was once again looking at the other mare and noticed that she had come closer. The beast sent out her snout towards the other creature, wanting to touch the stars that lined her pelt. She had heard that the stars in the sky were hot and wondered if those markings would burn her if she were to touch them. Before Seraphine came even a significant amount closer to the star painted equine she recoiled away, snorting heavily. Seraphine snapped her tail loudly against her rump and back legs. Stop that! The mare rolled her eyes at the voices. She would do what she wanted. But she didn't want to touch this mare. It had been ages since she actually felt another equine's pelt, unless it was to tear into it and feast, and she wasn't about to start that now.

Seraphine straightened her stance, cocking her ears towards the mare in front of her, her gaze returning to a colder state. And what brings you here to these forsaken trees. Into my presence? She tilted her head slightly to the creature, watching her. It seemed as if the other mare knew this terrain well and she certainly knew of this land. Her being here was no accident. Seraphine wondered if she had traipsed onto this mare's land by accident and wondered if she would try to punish her for it. Let her try! Seraphine snorted as an answer, awaiting the night-colored mare to reply.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM