the Rift

Enter Insanity

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He found himself wondering through the threshold once again. His body crept through the shadowing trees as the demons danced on his scared muscled body. His legs carried him like a ghost with a smooth stride of his trot. His neck always arched and rippling with muscles in his thick Andalusian crest. The trees were nothing but dead bodies growing from the ground that their carcass was rotting on. So although the trees were filled with such life, Nox always felt at home with the morbid thoughts of death around him. That is why he always hid in the trees among the souls he would soon rule in hell. His heavily horned skull rose with the sound of creatures speaking. He decided to follow as the daemon in his head sung a sweet song to him.

Upon arriving close to where the voices spoke he soon weeded out the sound of two mares. One was a softer tone and the other one, well lets say she might have taken too many rides on the crazy train. He slowed into a creeping walk as he came to the brush surrounding the two mares. He stood watching a star filled mare named Ki'irha and the other did not speak of her name. Instead she giggled and sung with a crazed feel to her personality. Nox thought something had to not be right with this soul, but he stayed and watched. His gray cold eyes peered thought the brush questioning if he should show his face. Then the mare spoke like the mad hatter, (Someone ate a little too much lead and mercury as a child) her name finally christened her maw.  Seraphine, so the lady has a name at least, or knows what a name is. He watched the night colored mare to see what reaction she would have to the questions asked by the crazy one. His emerald glistened when a sun ray finally broke through his shadow, then he knew he had to show him self. A sigh left his mouth as he muscled body stepped from the shadows, like a monster creeping from the closet. His stone cold eye peered through the darkness first, before the rest of his body was seen. This his rippling muscles grew from the shadow revealing a scared onyx pelt with large demonic horn towering above his skull. The emerald sparkled and shined as the rays of sun bounced off of each movement. His body went to a halt next to the star colored mare, he dipped his head to say hello to her realizing she smelled of icy frost. She was from the Basin, He whispered softly in her ear so only she could know what he was saying, but his movement was like he was looking to the trees near them so the crazy one would not notice it."I need some of what she is smoking..." a soft chuckle came from his maw as he looked back to the crazy mare with a smile. His maw flooded with false kindness, as he had to be kind to recruit anyone to the Basin. Then he wondered if he really wanted to see this creature every day, but he shook that thought quickly as he spoke again with a deep Latin accent "Hello all, i heard the introductions, I am Mortuus Nox, you may call me Nox. Pleasure to meet you. I come from the Basin, I know you were speaking to the beautiful star covered mare but i am sure she is here to recruit for the Basin like I am. Correct me if i am wrong please." He looked back to Ki'irha with a smile to see what she would say.
Image Credits!

@Seraphine  @Ki'irha.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM