the Rift

Enter Insanity

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Every time I almost die, I feel so alive. Why would I ever want to be more careful?
Perhaps this had been a bad idea. This girl seemed wild, and untamed wasn’t even the correct word for something that seemed so deranged and crazed. Did the warrior really want to unleash this girl in the Basin? Would her home be safe from the madness that was Seraphine?

Her head tipped to the side, and she forced the scowl and concern from her face. The unicorn stranger spoke of her markings, comparing them to the stars. “No harm taken. I never knew the stars burned, though I can believe it. But no need to wonder, my coat is just like yours. No searing heat here.” As Ki’irha looked on, she noticed a worrying sight. Gradually, but just as sudden as an unpredicted storm, she noticed black begin to rim the newcomer’s nostrils. The blue girl snorted, stomping a cloven foot. The softest pang of guilt tore into her stomach. Had she passed this along? The star girl had recently been cured of this disease, but perhaps some of it still clung to her.

Her concern over the black, however, was quickly interrupted by the sudden explosion of emotion and argument. Seraphine’s sudden outburst set off the black stag. His words were foreign, but lost any allure with the obvious distaste and anger that dripped from them.  The corporal stepped forward. Her face became calm, and she cast her stormy gaze between the two. “Be calm, my friend,” she murmurmed to her comrade, Speak “There is no need to fight. We do not know what we are dealing with .” Her words were easy, but firm, leaving no room for argument. She turned her head back to the stranger, a smile touching upon her face yet again.

“I would not have extended the invitation if I did not mean it. I think you would find sanctuary in the Basin, and find a place where you would not be cast away, but instead welcomed. But-“ her voice changed, rimmed with sternness and warning, “-If you come to our home and cause any problems, or disrespect our family, you will find yourself where you began – on the outside. Only I can promise you the Frostbreath Steppe is much more inhospitable than any place you may know.” She did not want to scare the girl, only give warning. Outbursts and disrespect where not going to be tolerated easily by those who lived among her family.

She resumed her previous warmness when the stranger called her corporal star girl. But the buck was right. They needed to be healed before they came to the Basin. She nodded solemnly, knowing it would be difficult to find another who would heal them. She herself had enough difficulty in finding one to cure her ailments, and she nearly ruined it with her lack of tolerance for those different than her. “You are right, Nox. Both of you should receive healing, as this is the last thing I want to sweep through our herd. There is a painted buck, with great wings, who helped me. You must look past any differences if you wish to find relief from this plague. Though, I must encourage you to make haste, as once the black takes hold, it will change you and drive you mad.” She shivered, despite the heat, her mind flashing back to her father’s hate and her inability to think or fight the rage that burned inside her. “You may find another who can help, but he is who healed me. Take care of Seraphine, she is part of our family now. And Seraphine, darling, try to learn as much as you can from him. It may make your transition a bit easier.”  

She stepped back and turned, making her exit from this meeting. “I will be waiting for you in the Basin, and I will have one of our leads present to make your acceptance official. Travel safe, I will see you when you return.”

With that she retreated into the tall trees, disappearing as quickly as she had appeared. She knew the two would learn from each other. That, or they would rip each other to pieces before the sun rose again.

Speak
OOC// Sorry, I had a major test this week. But here is Ki’irha’s conclusion in this post! Ki’irha has already been healed, so she will meet the both of you in the AB when you guys are all set. I’ll have a welcoming post up soon so you guys can hop in whenever you’re ready.
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM