the Rift

;In the Sands of Time [join request]

Caiden Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Caiden
never too late

If I ruled the universe, all life all death, everything... you'd still be here. I sure miss the sweet smell of your skin. The black and white of your coat. Oh mother I will make you proud. I was born to do as you hoped for me, I will create a life for me, a world all of my own. As I walk through this unknown land I cross many new areas including forest, cliffs, and beach to stop here. The chill among the air is bone trembling at times. Working my stiff joints I carry black legs faster, trying to boil my blood, a graceful run presents my body as the flesh begins to steam. Nostrils flaring with anticipation. I dash around a few rocks and manage to swing around a tree. Making a figure eight. I neigh a greeting, calling out to the familiar smells of life. Making my best effort to not tear up land that isn't mine, showing respect to the ones who live here and to the one (or ones) who deem this theirs. "I wish to speak with someone of importance among this home." my deep tones calling out carefully. Attentive eyes locked firmly upon the surrounding area, sounds engulfing my triangular radars. Here we go.

Messages In This Thread
;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-09-2012, 06:49 PM