the Rift

;In the Sands of Time [join request]

Caiden Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Caiden
never too late

I watched as a steed (as built as I) approached me, with battle wounds so obvious it would disgust those of weak stomachs. White hair with blood stained tips, crimson eyes, and a piercing horn explained his appearance in awe. My blue eyes studied him with easy, I did not fear him nor feel the need to fight for his approach was that of ease. The black warmblood seemed that of a true man, not one to simply run the newest person off the land, which I've seen before. In my mind it just didn't seem the greatest way to avoid problems. This valiant before me already earned my respect without doing much for it.
"Good morning sir, I hope I do not intrude." I spoke with sincerity, deep and humble tones. "It is almost as if you read my mind Valiant. I do seek a home, as yours seems to suit my likings." Leaning to my left side I noted the scabs across his coat. His eye is what repulsed me the most, not that my stomach is weak, but that I could sympathize his pain to a certain degree. One of the first things I noticed was his limp but I payed no attention, for that detail just seemed as a result from whatever had shed his blood.

Messages In This Thread
;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-09-2012, 06:49 PM