the Rift

;In the Sands of Time [join request]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin felt his spirits lift, ever so slightly, when the painted stallion told him that the Foothills were magnificent. He enjoyed their scenery very much, and he was finally able get over the loss of his Moonlit Tides. However, he knew that he was not their leader at heart, and he wanted to give them a chance to choose their own fate. The black and crimson stallion smiled back at this new stallion. "A wise decision," he complimented.

Friend? Paladin has not been asked to be friends in such a long time. He remembered the loss of his older friends: Silverline, Boudicca, and many others were lost. Was he ready to confide in another whose life was just as delicate and tender as the rest? He would be a miserably and lonely git if he did not. "Thank you for your offer," he replied with a kind smile. "Your friendly presence is most welcome, and I will not hesitate to come to you with my concerns or ideas."

"However, I will be honest. I am allowed the herd to choose their own leaders here in a few days. Though I wrested power from another, I did so only to once more return the herd to glory. Now, you, the herd, will choose your own leaders." He smiled. "I will see be around."

Messages In This Thread
;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Caiden - 10-09-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: ;In the Sands of Time [join request] - by Paladin - 10-12-2012, 11:45 PM