the Rift

[PRIVATE] we jumped, never asking why

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

"What is it that you want from me, huh? WHAT? Because I don't have anything, I can't DO anything, and nothing matters because I'll be dead soon anyway!"

"So that's it?" I asked, my eyes narrowed as I stared at Cathun as he raised his voice and shouted. "You're just going to roll over and wait for that necklace to break the rest of the way so you can die? What happened to the stallion I met that wanted to find a way to fix it? What happened to that determination?" I snorted and I glared because the more he spoke the more frustrated I got with him. I wanted to yell at him that if he opened his ears and listened he might understand that we were inviting him to be part of our family, but he was too stubborn and too stuck on feeling sorry for himself. 

"Save yourselves the fucking effort and give up, whatever expectations you have.. I won't be able to live up to them anyway."

"Oh my god, will you just shut up?" I snapped because I couldn't take it anymore (I've only got so much patience). "You stand there and complain that you get treated like a dog, we try to show you that we don't hate you, that we like you and you throw it back in our faces! You stand there and say that you don't have any family here and we're trying to invite you to be part of ours, but you refuse to understand. And its not because you don't, you're smart enough to. You just don't want to and I can only imagine that's because it might mean that you're important to someone." My tail lashed against my hocks and I snorted. "No! You'd rather stand there and feel sorry for yourself and wait to die and try to blame everyone else for the way you feel."

As I spoke I realized that he would probably hate me for what I was saying snapping, but at that point I didn't care. I was too frustrated with his 'pity me' attitude to really care like I should and be as sensitive as I could. But when had my sensitivity to him ever broken through his thick skull and beat into his brain?  Life sucks, I get it. But its not just yours that sucks so do yourself a favor and get over yourself." Yeah, like my snapping at him would help, but just talking to him didn't seem to work. Maybe shouting at him would.

I heard Ampere speak, then and I looked at her because she said almost the same thing that I had told him in the Veins. He would rebuke it, I figured, just like he had everything I'd said the first time we talked argued. She asked what he wanted and I finally looked back at Cathun and waited for him to either answer or run away.

"."

Image Credit

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
we jumped, never asking why - by Cathun - 09-27-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Ranjiri - 09-28-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Cathun - 09-28-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Ranjiri - 09-28-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Cathun - 09-28-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Ampere - 09-28-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Ranjiri - 09-28-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: we jumped, never asking why - by Cathun - 09-28-2015, 08:58 PM