the Rift

[PRIVATE] Growing up.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

I walked on until I was tired. Fighting had taken a lot out of me. Not only that, but I was beginning to feel very unwell.My breathing was getting haggard, and my lungs felt heavy. My mind felt cloudy, and I felt like I had a very runny nose.

"Ugh."

Was all that came from my mouth, as I was finally forced to stop. I needed to rest. My head turns to Ktulu, standing tall. "Here is good. We can stop here." I said softly, irritation having finally worn off. I wanted to curl up, but I didn't want to seem weak in front of my sister, who was so damn tough.

"I understand why you chased me off... I was angry about it for a long time, but I understand. I would rather you than that big guy anyways. He could crush me."

My head turns to look at her again. I really don't feel well though. I want to lay down.

I sigh pushing thoughts of passing out on the spot and instead leaning up against a tree. "I'm tired of running around living in the boonies. I was wondering if I might stay with you for awhile. I also have valuable information about a possible threat to, well... Everyone that isn't an equine. I think you might want to know." My eyes close, and I take a deep breath. I am so dizzy. But I gotta stay strong. Does she feel it too?

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Random Event @Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
Growing up. - by Soren - 09-27-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Growing up. - by Ktulu - 10-05-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Growing up. - by Time - 11-17-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Growing up. - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:17 PM