the Rift

[PRIVATE] Growing up.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

Frustration and anger bubbled thick like tar in Ktulu's veins as she followed behind her brother. The way he had spoken to her after the battle had left a sour taste in the dark woman's mouth and she'd tried to use her magic to strangle him because of it, but her magic wouldn't work. With each step he took, each breath that came so easily she became angrier and angrier. What the fuck had happened to her magic?

Then it dawned on her. The Goddess. That bitch. Her magic hadn't worked on the Goddess and it still wasn't working and it just had to be because that purple whore had done something.

"Ugh. Here is good. We can stop here."

Ktulu stopped, her head held high as she stared at her brother. Dark sludge had begun to leak from her eyes and her nose, but she ignored it and glared. Blood ran from the wound on her shoulder, staining the white stocking on her foreleg a deep crimson that matched her eyes, but it was ignored for the time being.. "What do you want?" She practically growled. "I have obligations elsewhere, I don't have time to stand and chat."

Her ears tilted forward at the mention of the time she had run him off from the Edge. "I was doing you a favor." She said stiffly, even though he said that he understood why she had done what she had. "He could have crushed you and he would have. Consider it a favor because I could have let him." And it was true, she could have turned her back and allowed Archibald to deal out a punishment he thought was fitting for the crime of trespassing.

"I was wondering if I might stay with you for awhile. I also have valuable information about a possible threat to, well... Everyone that isn't an equine. I think you might want to know."

Okay, he piqued her interest. The harshness on her face seemed to fade a bit and her head tilted slightly. "If you stay with us I expect you to pull your weight." She said, deciding that was the best place to start. "I won't allow you to mooch off of us, not when ... well you've just seen what we're dealing with. We need warriors." She snorted and jerked her head in the direction of the battlefield that they'd left behind, and she wondered if her little brother would be willing to take on the tasks of a warrior. "What information?"

"."

Credits

@Soren

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Growing up. - by Soren - 09-27-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Growing up. - by Ktulu - 10-05-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Growing up. - by Time - 11-17-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Growing up. - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:17 PM