the Rift

[PRIVATE] Growing up.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

Whatever she had been thinking as we walked was oblivious to my mind. All that plagued it was the thought of moving on, and how horrid I felt. I had turned my head to look at my sister, and all I saw was her eyes bearing into my soul, and black sludge running down her face from her eyes and nose. To add to the horror of her appearance, there was her blood stained leg, and you would think she where on her death bed, had you seen her now. Well, with the exception of her very determined facial features. Maybe she would resemble a zombie?

My ears flick back against my skull, listening to her voice which held the bitchiest tone in the world. I was half tempted to mimic her mouth movements, but decided strictly against it. It wasn't very smart to provoke the growling bear. At some point you would get bit. Or eaten.

Again, I glare back at her, as she ignores my earlier statement of understanding. "I know this, Ktulu. Why do you think I understood. You do not have to explain how much he could have decimated me." My voice is flat, holding mild irritation at her (in my mind) total waist of her breath. Alright captain obvious. I know he could have crushed me, can you please not go on and on about it?

I listen barely to her next words. What information?

"There is a mare named Colt. She is trying to recruit equines. I am unsure of her intentions or goals, but I don't believe they are good. She didn't seem very smart though, talking about it in the threshold, going on about some equine empire. I believe we may have a repeat in history, only equine instead of unicorn."

She then expects me to pull my weight. Like I wouldn't. I wasn't some primitive mule. I could easily help. So why doubt me. However, her mention of being a warrior recieved a grunt from me. Except that. I was not meant to fight. It may be in my blood. but that didn't mean I was meant to. It didn't mean I wanted to.

With a sigh of resignation I nod. "If that is what you want, than it shall become so, Ktulu. I will be a warrior in your army, until I am no longer needed there." As if I will ever be not needed.

My head turns away, and I slowly close my eyes, black sludge oozing from them. I open my eyes only to find that the world was now dizzying, and spotty, and I leaned ever more heavily against the tree.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Ktulu

I AM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS. YOU CAN STAB ME IF YOU WISH.

Messages In This Thread
Growing up. - by Soren - 09-27-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Growing up. - by Ktulu - 10-05-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Growing up. - by Time - 11-17-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Growing up. - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:17 PM