the Rift

Come ruin Nasreen's life!

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
...okay, not ~ruin~ but ah, seriously complicate ;)

I've been toying with the idea of a few plots with her for a while and I thought I'd throw them out there and see if anyone's interested in playing along!

First, I want her heart broken. She's never been in love, but I really want her to have a super giddy, carefree first romance that ultimately doesn't work out. This would probably entail more than a one-night stand, but it wouldn't last more than a season or two. She's most attracted to men with wings, so throw your pegasus and hybrid hotties at me!

Also, I think it would be really interesting if this fling left her pregnant. I don't have a preference either way if the dad wants to stick around and help raise the foal or if he wants to abandon it, but I think that Nasreen would be a very well-intentioned mother who has no idea how to parent. She probably wouldn't discipline the foal or provide much structure, and I think there's definitely room for a truly evil little thing to grow up under her care. So, if anyone's interested in playing a psychotic baby, hit me up! I'd also be happy to do some foal designs like so if you'd like: http://sta.sh/21sf5lv6qdkf 

Again, these are just ideas and not set in stone--anything that happens would have to work out IC of course--but if you think toying with Nasreen's emotions sounds like a fun time, I'd love to have you come play!
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Nasreen - 09-27-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Darwin - 09-27-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Miykael - 09-27-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Ilios - 09-27-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Sialia - 09-28-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Nasreen - 09-29-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Dröm - 09-30-2015, 06:10 AM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Daemyn - 09-30-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Come ruin Nasreen's life! - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 02:32 PM