the Rift

Why Should I Care?[Open]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
L E N A
you'll be all right

She settled herself into a graceful, dignified refinement, posture elegant, serene, tranquil, seemingly undaunted by the plagues swirling in her head, the indignant, primrose path her kin traversed. Her heavy heart couldn’t be noticed by a wanderer, couldn’t be segmented and pinpointed by a wayfaring gaze; she’d be undoing her own mission. Instead of drawing back into her quandaries, her warm eyes, allowed to soften in the wings and tapestries of the threshold, studied this Totem. He took some time to deliver his answers to her queries – had he never thought about what to take from his life? Lena had made goals in her short period on earth, dreams and aspirations that were proffered to the heavens, one or two managing to sprout buds, blossom with silken petals, before being torn asunder by other possessions. What did this steed want from Helovia? What did he design and desire? Or, did he wander for wandering’s sake, alone, adrift, exploring what routes the world had to extend, before touching upon this one? But he answered, and she listened, expression curious, youthful, inquisitive, an old portal of her livelihood fastened to her countenance. Someplace I can settle…I find travelling irritating. Ah, wrong on one count, but upon the former, she could at least manage to muster an invitation. She smiled again, traced a grin across her dainty lips. “Perhaps I can propose a solution to your straying.” Benevolent and melodic, she drew her voice to satin threads, soft, aloft, holding the strings of sorrow together in a peaceful, harmonic aria. “Currently, my herd is in a period of regrowth, and have established a portion of the Frostbreath Steppe for ourselves. Would you be willing to help us rebuild?” We lost, but we’re not beaten. Could you provide us one more soul to help rejuvenate, revitalize, and reclaim our glory?

Messages In This Thread
Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-05-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-08-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-10-2012, 04:14 PM