the Rift

Why Should I Care?[Open]

Totem Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Totem
Time waits for no one, so do you wanna waste some time?

Crown tilted slightly to one side, a peculiar gesture that he had carried his entire life, as he took in the femme’s words. Regrowth and rebuild meant that there would be work that needed doing, and the stallion wasn’t overly fond of labor. Another offer may not come along though, which would leave him with no choice but to seek out a place on his own. Having no desire to resume his solitary wandering, the stag decided that accompanying Lena and joining her band was his best option. After all, if he found the herd displeasing, he could simply leave, just as he had done before in Arcanthano.

Totem pondered his plan for another moment before deciding it to be satisfactory. His tall frame moved forward a step, moving him out from under the meager shelter of the evergreen. Head lowered a fraction yet again, inadvertently allowing his long forelock to drop over the right side of his face, as he spoke. “I shall indeed assist you and your band, if I am allowed to join. I’m assuming there is a leader I must speak to before officially becoming a member of the herd, correct?”

This could be the snag in his plan, he knew. If there was a lead knight or minx, they may refuse to accept him among their subjects. However, Totem wasn’t too concerned. He knew that few rulers would turn down a willing recruit, especially a strong stallion with any kind of experience fighting. The bay would rather laze about, true, but he was a capable fighter, as well as being useful as a guard. Perhaps that could be his job with this new group, protecting their new-claimed borders. If not, well, he’d manage.

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-05-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-08-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-10-2012, 04:14 PM