the Rift

[OPEN] Notes in Blood

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

Ever since the herd meeting, having spoken to others that carried a strange illness with them, I found myself falling victim to the same disease. Pongo was growing increasingly worried about me, particularly when my eyes began to run with a strange tar-like substance that matted my usually sleek coat and stained my beautiful silver crown. There was no use to try and clean my crown yet, not while the same substance constantly leaked from my eyes, nose and mouth with a bitter taste. Oh, the taste. It was absolutely horrendous, I imagined my breath didn't smell very good either with the rotting, decay-like taste. My muscles ached, mostly around my barrel thanks to a hearty cough that forced me to hack up mouthfuls of the tar every now and then. I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone, but that was not the strangest of symptoms yet. The strangest of symptoms was the infrared-vision of a snake, able to read the temperatures that radiated from everything around me. It wasn't a painful side effect, but it was very, very odd and it scared me when it first happened.

As I followed Pongo to the Oasis, desperately hoping to wash out my mouth enough to get a somewhat clean drink, I could see two other figures under the tree. While their extremeties were green, there cores were a warm red surrounded by a sea of orange and yellow. Judging by the location, I assumed the darkest of the red color in their chests were where their hearts beat. I couldn't recognize the figure from the infrared vision alone, unable to distinguish any coat colors or tell-tale markings. But from her build, with a long horn and feathered wings, along with a canine companion, I realized that I wouldn't have recognized her anyway. "Oh, uh...Hello there...I don't mean to-" Speaking set off another round of rough, throaty coughs that made me turn around and spit out the black slime behind a bush. Oh, that's a wonderful first impression.

"Please forgive me, I don't mean to be rude or intrude..." My auds flicked back with embarrassment as I looked to the hybrid mare for a moment. Movement caught my attention out of the corner of my eye, and I realized that my antelope companion had stepped forward to look cautiously at the wolf that lay on...Was that, a cold spot? Strange, the land beneath the wolf was a dark blue and purplish color.

@Ghost and @Random Event - Morri is here for healing! Bonus, I've always wanted to thread with Ghost xD
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Notes in Blood - by Ghost - 09-28-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Notes in Blood - by Morrigan - 09-29-2015, 11:44 AM