the Rift

[OPEN] No pity here [crafting]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Ears splay to the sides in mild chagrin as the naked Nuray approaches and speaks. “It’s best not to argue with the glass.” “You’ve a point,” he agrees lowly, eyes glancing away from the glass ring and up towards her and he grins lopsidedly in greeting.

But copper form crashes through the mist with abandon. His large skull flies up, a wave of tension rippling through the thick sinew that weighted his heavy form. But, at the openly eager and relatively guileless face of winged mare, the tension flees and an outright smile crosses his face. The wonder that was on chestnut pegasus’s face mirrored how he felt. A brief nod in greeting, “Hello there. I am Tembovu,” he pauses, glancing at the glass ring. Was it really necessary to introduce himself as Glazier? Probably not. Ah well, “I am Glazier of the Edge.”

“Looks as if your ruckus is causing a mighty scene.” An embarrassed chuckle rumbles though the mist, “Nuray, have you seen my size? I can do nothing but cause mighty scenes,” he returns her comment with a quip.

Then the lovely, painted, and delicate Anzanie made an appearance. This mare was forever around whenever he was doing things with crafting magic, he noticed mindlessly. That was food for thought… He grinned a quick greeting, face slightly embraced once again as she mentions the loud noises. Apparently his personal temper tantrum had not been quite as personal as he had hoped.

“I was…” he begins to explain, pausing as he sought words that made him seem a little less like a petulant foal. “I was merely enjoying a personal, moonlit jaunt with my thoughts. Though, it seems, that my thoughts have turned to crafting magic,”he sends a pointed, suspicious blue glance at the smirking glass dragon, “And seem to have created a glass ring or chain of some kind…”

Carefully, he picks his thick forelegs up and places his large hooves outside of the ring of glass. He notices now that the glass has a slightly yellow hue from the mud— now that the glowing white moon magic is settling out of the links.

He nudges the glass ring gently with a ashen hoof, and the connections between the links give slightly. One breaks, opening the ring into a strand of yellow-tinged glass beads. He looks up, “Do any of you have use for this?”
Image|Table

@Ruairi @Nuray @Anzanie

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
No pity here [crafting] - by Tembovu - 09-28-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Ruairi - 09-30-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 03:15 AM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Anzanie - 10-21-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Tembovu - 10-25-2015, 09:12 PM