the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Stifling a sigh, Sacre brought himself back from the soul-destroying tangent his mind had taken off on and came tumbling down to the present. At least Nymeria understood the bigger meaning behind his words, or it appeared that way anyway, unless she really didn’t know her own way back home. Which would be slightly concerning as Sacre didn’t know where the Hidden Falls was either. “I would like to find it” he breathed, his voice only just higher than a whisper.

there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

Code:
<center><table width="680" height="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/DLg64hn.png') center top no-repeat; padding: 700px 0px 0px 0px; border:solid 2px #2b2b2d"><div align="justify" ;="" style="color:#3e3f41; padding: 95px 80px 20px 80px; font-family:Georgia; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0px; line-spacing:14px; line-height:12px; text-shadow: none;">

Stifling a sigh, Sacre brought himself back from the soul-destroying tangent his mind had taken off on and came tumbling down to the present. At least Nymeria understood the bigger meaning behind his words, or it appeared that way anyway, unless she really didn’t know her own way back home. Which would be slightly concerning as Sacre didn’t know where the Hidden Falls was either. <font color="5e2924">“I would like to find it”</font> he breathed, his voice only just higher than a whisper.

</div>
<center><div style="margin-top: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 23px; text-align: jusitfy; color: #5e2924; line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: 2px;">there's something tragic about you
<sub>something so magic about you</sub></div></center><br>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<a href="http://perfectperfection.deviantart.com/">image credits</a></center>

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Sacre - 05-14-2016, 07:46 AM