the Rift

[PRIVATE] oh, brother

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
nothing can save you now,
Her hooves were carefully positioned over the swell over her egg, guarded carefully between her toes. She approached her friends, silver eyes churning earnestly as she knew that this moment would be make or break for her past. The thought of losing her two friends set her stomach reeling, but she was strong enough now to know that there was a bigger future than her own desires - one that she had to ensure took place. Aithniel watched Rikyn carefully, the black and white of this disease fading slowly as the last of the black gunk ceased to leak from her eyes and nose.

Sure, he could judge as much as he wanted about her leaving and saying nothing - but wasn't that exactly what he had done? Aithniel scowled as his words reached her ears, and she snapped her lion tail around herself, defensiveness raising her hackles. Here were two - somewhat - grown boys and all they had to complain about was her leaving? She snorted angrily. What about what she wanted? What about the fact that everyone had looked at her funny? What about her future as the Sun God's daughter?

She would have acknowledged his apology had that sincere expression stayed for longer than a half-second, but instead it gave way to unwarranted anger. "Abandon?" she snapped in return. "He is a prince! And I saw him after I left in the meadow. He seemed just fine. The Aurora Basin is Erebos' home more than anyone else's and without Illynx and you there, I had no other purpose than to be an annoying shadow in his steps!"

"YOU didn't even say goodbye to me, and I knew you were invisible! So yeah, I went off to search for my past and my future - because I was tired of assholes wanting to take my wings and everyone giving me weird looks." Aithniel was at least honest with her barking voice, and she tucked her wings into her sides, narrowing her eyes. "Another pegasus taught me how to fly, and she showed me a land where my father is the leader. It's where I can be close to him."

Aithniel glared. "So you want to judge me? Fine. But you're not perfect either. I wasn't going to yell at you about being gone, you know - or leaving without saying anything."

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
oh, brother - by Rikyn - 09-29-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Aithniel - 09-29-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Erebos - 09-29-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Rikyn - 10-01-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: oh, brother - by Aithniel - 10-02-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Erebos - 10-10-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Rikyn - 10-14-2015, 10:39 AM