the Rift

[PRIVATE] oh, brother

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
nothing can save you now,

Aithniel glowered, stomping her hoof powerfully as anger burned through her veins thicker and stronger than any other emotion she was feeling. It was a welcome poison, and she grit her teeth together tightly as she stared at Erebos. "Yeah, and you did find me. We met in the Thistle Meadow and you showed me your fire magic. You didn't seem all upset then without your friend to gang up on me!" she snapped, nostrils flaring. She narrowed her eyes. "Oh wait, is this the same Adelric who told me that I wasn't supposed to be in the Aurora Basin? Maybe because I was different, hhmmm?" she hummed sarcastically.

She took a pained step back, her eyes narrowed as she was faced with the hypocrisy and self righteousness of his words. This was not her brother. This was not the boy she had cried for a missed and eventually assumed would never come back to see her. Why would he? She was abandoned by her first family, so why would she think her second family wouldn't do the same? "You still have a dad though, you know. I saw him before, and he looked pretty miserable that you were gone. So yeah, your mom abandoned you, but you still had family." She grumbled.

She turned to Erebos and stiffened her spine. "Of course I don't need you! I don't need anyone! Because everyone I rely on only lets me down," she focused her gaze on Rikyn. "They are all promises and fancy words until they simply are gone, so I rely on myself now - as I should have from the beginning. Do not mistake me for some wilting flower who pines for the protection of my brothers, because I can hit just as hard as you. It's time you stopped looking at me like a child and saw me for who I am now!" she yells, fire flickering at her hooves.

"My family doesn't protect me because you are my family and you were gone! So I followed the one clue I had about my past because I have a right to know why I was just dumped in the field. I have a right to discover who I am without you two telling me who I should be! And now that I have a father, something you two boys have always had, I want to get to know him! I want to learn why I was made." Aithniel glared, hard. "And if you cannot understand that, then you are no family of mine - I am just a possession."

Aithniel turned to Erebos then, taking a deep breath. "I am sorry that I didn't say anything when I left. I thought when I saw you in the Meadow that you were okay, but I understand now that you deserved to know why I was going. You have my apologies for that, and I hope that we can mend the rift I created." The sun child then turned her gaze to Rikyn, slipping back into a hurt, narrow-eyed scowl.

"Glad you're back."

With that, she turned and stormed away lest her temper ruin any good she tried to do.

@Erebos

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
oh, brother - by Rikyn - 09-29-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Aithniel - 09-29-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Erebos - 09-29-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Rikyn - 10-01-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: oh, brother - by Aithniel - 10-02-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Erebos - 10-10-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: oh, brother - by Rikyn - 10-14-2015, 10:39 AM