the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkness, Forfend!

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

His patrols are constant, and he moves through this forest like a shadow. He knows every path, every curve, every tree and every waterfall. Even before this land, he knew it well. He remembered grassy knolls and hardened mountains. He remembered the wars he fought to seize this land, to protect it, to call it his. Archibald was epitomized by the Hidden Falls now, as its Czar. This herdland and all of its history ran thick in his veins just as his own blood did, the memories etched onto the tablet of his heart. With bleeding for this land, breathing for it, came the responsibility he held over those that found shelter within his borders. His duties were never done.

Stepping toward the confrontational brother of his, Archibald merely spoke his name. "Knox." Archibald's voice was deep, cold, authoritative. The tone of it held no room for questioning, and there was a simple statement for the younger man to calm down, back down, and handle those under his hoof more curtly. Golden eyes moved to the tiny pegasus mare and he nodded his head toward her, towering above both black figures and the colt in this small clearing. Loretta stood at his side, chest puffed and head held high. Her tail curled over her back, plumed fur nearly sparkling white in the darkness. Amber eyes rested on her sister a moment before turning to the small pegasus.

She looks weak. She noted to Archibald.

Kri was small, too.

Not like her. I think one of her wings are useless.

Archibald searched over the black pegasus, though his companions vision was much better in the darkness. "Imonada, welcome. I am Archibald the Dauntless, Czar of these lands."

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Darkness, Forfend! - by Knox - 09-29-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Darkness, Forfend! - by Milo - 09-29-2015, 06:48 PM