the Rift

[OPEN] It's Just a Question of Time

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
The evident curiosity from the feminine creature gave Abaddon no reason for concern. He wasn't bothered whatsoever, in fact, he was quite thrilled. It wasn't often that he was actually looked at. Most were already tailing and running away. And as she stared as his scars, the hell boy caught the words she spoke. He replied with a gruff manner, shrugging his brawny shoulders,
"This was a mark of my... failures... where I used to belong..." His pools grew dark with the memory of the burning embers scorching and melting his flesh, the smell of his dying skin. The charred remains of his former life had long since been eroded by the flames that scoured his cranium. And Ghost let out a smile, which Abaddon did not reciprocate fully.

...I suppose that's the mystery of the great Abaddon.

Now that did let a smile spread across his blackened velveteens, "The great Abaddon would be a rather becoming name when I truly deserve it." He let out a dark laugh with his fiery pools staring at his new friend's.

The sarcasm that seemed to drip of Ghost was enough to bathe oneself in, it was a truly astounding feat for such a... innocent looking creature. He paid no attention to her body language at this point and merely paid all attention to the words she spoke, "Some are born to raise children, others are born to think of their children as the makeshift joke," his eyes played with temptation, and his next words he filled with playful dark humour, "I don't think your mother succeeded in creating her little joker, though."

He hoped to have the same laugh out of the dark fae with his words as the one he drew out of her before. He watched as her charcoal tassles fell onto the side of her pretty skull and tilted it to one side, which Abaddon felt inclined to take interest in this line of conversation. He listened closely, smiling with a faint humour, before opening up his vocal cords, "When there's no true war there is only peace. Otherwise how quiet would this world be?" He sighed, "I don't think peace can really be a thing though, for someone is always going to try it on."

The quiet bodice of Ghost made Abaddon wonder what exactly he had said at this point to upset the creature when his previous attempts, both deliberate and accidental. But he continued in the same way, forever creating attempts to bite, and Ghost was ripe for the picking with her next small speech. She was quite a character for becoming a spy. However, he could also see that she may not quite be up to the job, but that was something he would not reiterate out loud. It was too early in the day to insult a new friend, even if this was Abaddon's friend. The blackened brute asked one simple question: "And do you think you're cut out for the job?" It was a blunt question which he then followed up with, "It's all in the method, Ghost. And spying on your herd members is one way to do it," with a dark smile on his lips and a serious look in the hues of his pools, he continued, "And I applaud you for even trying to investigate me. What you see is what you get, and not a lot of people get past what you see." Abaddon's velveteens warped into a wry smile and he chuckled with a knowing and sarcastic tone.

He shrugged and nodded in agreement as he then paid attention to the winged creature. The fae seemed to have calmed herself in his prescence and this was quite the first for the hell boy - he actually had someone standing there, what seemed like of their own accord and will. Without saying anything he tilted his cranium with a curious look in his pools as the wind picked up the thick black tassles of his mane and played with them. Even with the brightness of the midday sun, he had no anger within him. Only a dark curiosity and the mischief to match.

And then the topic spurred on to the talk of more chaos. And that was something he loved. As Ghost spoke Abaddon danced about on his daggers, shiftin his weight between the four. He then replied in a hefty and deep voice, "Chaos is the only thing I live for. And to hear of rifts and evil gods, it takes me back to my fantasies as a yearling, dreaming of the darkness. But you speak of disease, and that's something I don't wish to be a part of," he turned his skull down to the ground and mumbled, "Creatures can maim and kill at a steady rate, sickness and disease destroys herds like a snake shedding its skin..."
ABADDON
When two tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.

@Ghost [Thank you for telling me! I fixed it ;D
And them speech marks tho ;)
Ughhh I'm so sorry for the late reply, I hate being busy :/]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 09-30-2015, 04:42 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 09-30-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 10-03-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 10-04-2015, 08:04 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 10-07-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 10-12-2015, 07:48 AM