the Rift

Turning Empty Pages

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira
Watch me, I'll Get It Wrong Till I Get It Right... At Least I'm Making Scenes In The Meantime

As I watched the shadows with a dubious gaze, awaiting the response of whoever had decided to make a show of watching my every move, I was quite surprised to be met with..Laughter? Like a freshly forged blade that sliced straight through my pride, a burning heat swelled in my chest and rose into my face while my ears pinned back into my mane bitterly. Laughter was never a good response, an insult that was saved for the most useless of victims that didn't have a chance in hell of winning a battle against one of my kind. Pulling at the shreds of my damaged pride, my crown raised defiantly as another mare revealed herself from the shadows. A vixen of the stars, standing only a slight bit taller than myself, and certainly no older than I was.

My lips pursed as she spoke, my emerald gaze turning sick with an unappreciative glare as she attempted to scold my choices, her advice falling on deaf ears the moment she called me 'darling'. Who in the hell did she think she was? "Is that supposed to frighten me, sugartits?" I hissed sarcastically, followed with an indifferent snort. So what if I commanded those who wander this forest, those who chose to spy on me? Fear was something that was beaten out of my clan since our youth, lest you wanted to be killed first. It mattered not to me who answered my call, if it was even answered at all. Instinctively, I tucked my chin towards my chest, the tines of my antlers tilting towards the girl with a passive warning to not misjudge my character.

Her question had certainly caught me off gaurd, however, and I grew hesitant to answer her. "Why?" I asked in return, tilting my crown ever so slightly has I tried to read her body language to better understand what sort of edge she was trying to get at. "What's it to a stranger to know of such things, especially of someone they mock?" It was another way of me asking 'why the hell should I tell you?' without actually saying it. After a few moments, I decided that this woman would not be a threat to me as of yet. Though she may try to pull whatever information out of me that she wished, there was no sign that she would pose a physical threat to me at the moment. "Freedom, if you must know."

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Dovahkiin - 10-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Random Event - 10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Nuray - 10-02-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Mortuus Nox - 10-02-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Tembovu - 10-04-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-05-2015, 12:34 PM