the Rift

Turning Empty Pages

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira
Watch me, I'll Get It Wrong Till I Get It Right... At Least I'm Making Scenes In The Meantime

HOLY HELL IN A HANDBASKET, IT'S AN ORGY. There was a whole flock of strangers that had decided to join in the conversation, each of them talking about their homes and trying to convince me that I would be welcome at any of them. One at a time I listened to the bizarre bunch, positioning myself every time a new unicorn showed up so that we would stand in a circle, preventing myself from being surrounded. The starry girl who had laughed at me before even speaking introduced herself as a corporal, my own gaze widening just slightly with surprise at her rank. The surprise was shifted into disgust as she spoke of this, Aurora Basin, particularly at her comment of them all being gifted with horns. My ears threatened to flick back, but I fought the instinct to continue listening to her words as she spoke of how I would still have my freedom there.

Something about the way Ki'irha described her home rubbed me the wrong way, and I had my doubts on the validity of actually having freedom in a xenophobic herd of unicorns. Before I even had a chance to make a snide remark, another mare had emerged from the shadows to circle around me. Oh hello, miss. The mare stood just as tall as I, crowned with similiar antlers and matched with an emerald gaze. The tone of the mare's voice was what initially caught my attention, my own gaze following her every enticing move as she spoke, lingering over the curves of her body as she curled around me speaking of the fanciful life as an outcast. The tone of her voice didn't even waiver, words like sweet honey dripping from her lips as she smirked. The thought alone sent a delightful visual flashing through my mind, involving her body, honey and a lot of licking. 'Oh honey, I bet you could show me around...' I thought to myself as I smirked at her, taking the opportunity to flick my tail against her as she offered to show me around without even introducing herself.

Then comes in the next girl, a half bald rat of a unicorn covered in splotchy boils, causing me to step backwards before she could get too close. This taller, infected woman spoke of an entirely different herd that overlooked the ocean. Skeptically, I let the half-naked girl drone on about how you didn't have to be alone to be free. What a load of crock. I bet she believes in fairy tales too, waiting on her prince charming to sweep her off her feet with true love's first kiss. Just like the other girl, she kept the invitation open even I turned her away as well as speaking as how she was still free to roam the lands. I still had my doubts about the amount of freedom they truly had. Plus, I wasn't sure that I would be so willing to follow someone covered in boils to a herd that wasn't very large. What if they were all like that?

Suddenly there was a heavy scent in the air, musky and stronger than any mare I had ever met. It was unfamiliar to me, but by the god's did it smell good. My nares flared to better memorize the arousing scent, a new heat flushing through my body with a wave of adrenaline and hormones. Who, I had to know, had this powerful, testosterone filled musk? A chuckle from the shadows made me jerk my crown to the side, my jaw going slack as a black stud revealed himself. A stallion. There were stallions here! With greedy eyes I stared at the brute, though he didn't stand much taller than myself and his coat was as plain as a shadow, there was still something incredibly alluring about him. As he spoke of being in the Aurora Basin as well, his presence damn near made me say 'I volunteer!'. If there was one stallion, there had to be more in the Aurora Basin right?

But this was man was not the only one to linger, the testosterone in the air doubling as another stallion joined us. 'It seems you've attracted quite a gathering.' Ah, so this was not normal? A massive welcome committee that was eager to fetch a new recruit for their herds, though it seemed that recruiting was not uncommon. So why were this many so quick to try and fetch me? Tearing my gaze away from the mystery man that was Nox, I was surprised to look up (way up) at a hulking beast of sex-on-a-stick. The burning fire between my legs that had been lit by Nox suddenly ignited into a roaring flame as the stallion spoke, my hungry eyes ravishing over the muscles that bulged beneath his coat. Tembovu...I would be sure to remember that name, only half-listening to his words as fantasy's played in my head. He too was from the World's Edge, which meant that Helovia must be full of hulking beasts that were each waiting for me to take a taste of. Bruises, bitemarks and sounds of ecstasy, I wanted to see it all without being limited to one herd. Something he said threw me off guard, bringing only more questions. Something about being in a herd giving you a purpose, such as the World's Edge building their herd.

It seemed that each of them had spoken their piece, putting in their two cents and were now waiting for the show that was my choice. For a moment, I cast my emerald gaze across each and every one of them, memorizing names and saving faces and fantasies for my own personal spank bank. Each of them had something promising about them, just as the each of them had something that made me feel wary. So far, the one that I was least wary about was the striped vixen that didn't even introduce herself. It seemed to offer the most freedom of them all..."Tell me, for those that have found a 'purpose' in your homes. Once your herd has grown, this World's Edge that you speak of, then what? What new purpose will you serve? Armies? Expansion? Then you would need more healers, more crafters, more warriors to help take this to a new limit. It's an endless cycle of collecting without a real purpose as you speak. You can welcome those into your home, but for what purpose really? Because everyone that comes seeks that false sense of belonging, but I've been there. I've been in a herd with a "purpose", and it was the same shit on a different day, every day."

My gaze darted towards the two of the Aurora Basin, the fire returning to my eyes for a moment as I glanced over Nox. "Why just the horned? I've seen plenty winged and plain equines that serve just as much use, if not more so, than a unicorn. Why the superiority? It shows how limited this Aurora Basin is, in my opinion. And to what sort of freedom would I really have with each of these herds? Sure, I can bounce around here to there, but where are my loyalties to lie? What would I truly owe in order to be welcome there? To fight for the herd? Breed for the herd? Die for the herd? Sheer common sense tells me that no one is welcome without something being expected of them in return, you call it a purpose. I call it a job, a restraint, a debt. I don't wish to owe anyone my unlimited loyalties just to be able to say 'yeah, I live in this group.'"

"Not one of you even know my name, yet you all come offering homes to a stranger without a second thought. For what?" Lastly, my gaze dropped to the sultry mare who seemed to mirror my own ambitions and desires. I spoke to the entire group, though my gaze lingered on her with a coy smirk. Perhaps our like-minded attitudes could help each other out and she could understand my hidden message, as I with-held my name just as she had from me. As much as I really, really, really wanted to follow one of the studmuffin's to their homes in hopes of getting a little more than just a private tour, I couldn't. I apologize for your troubles, but I've been tied down to a herd before with the same duties and responsibilities that I imagine your homes would present me with. Until I can better learn of these herds, truly know what you are offering, I don't think that I can accept to join them just yet. I have much to see, many to meet, and much to do in Helovia before I can tie myself down again." '...And many to do.'

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Dovahkiin - 10-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Random Event - 10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Nuray - 10-02-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Mortuus Nox - 10-02-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Tembovu - 10-04-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-05-2015, 12:34 PM