the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

The look of approval from his burning deity was all the recognition the primitive stallion would ever need. For all of the tumultuous events in his life, the shining God had forever been a fixed beacon of strength and power. Basking in his flaming glory, everything suddenly seemed much more simple. His complicated feelings with Ampere, Sohalia's third disappearance, the strained relationship with his children, and the political and almost comical events which had occurred within his herd as of late, all bled away in the face of the sun. All Gaucho needed to do was protect his herd. His family. Nothing seemed more important than that.

It was all he really needed to do.

Seeing how his flames had doused the crocodile's armory exterior once, the Wildfire decided to implement the tactic again. However he glided lower, swooping down to try and have his flames actually scald the creature, rather than merely singe its skin. It seemed like the battle was nearly over - many below had done serious damage to the lesser God. Fire billowed from Gaucho's already flaming wings, this time with more accuracy than before. He aimed for the face of the beast, hoping to shoot flamings down its open mouth if possible, to literally burn it from the inside out. 

Even with the presence of the Sun so close, it was impossible to keep his attention focused solely on the battle. It was all too easy to let his steely stare find Ampere, and to linger there. A wave of frigid weight seemed to fill his stomach upon looking at her. So much had changed...so much distance had built up between the two, and yet ... yet in many respects it was no more tangible than a sandcastle. He would push it over in an instant, should she give the word. But that word was what had filled his gut with a feeling like white noise, for he knew it would never come.

With a guttural sound, Gaucho threw even more hot flames towards the beast through grit teeth and a pounding heart. 

CONTEST WINNER.

Throws more fire, albiet way more targeted this time.

Mentions @Ampere

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Gaucho - 10-03-2015, 05:39 PM