the Rift

[OPEN] Trickle Down

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Raeden had found her self in the heart caves, her light pelt glistened in the sun with a flawless completion. Her teal eyes wondered around the caves looking over the beautiful sights. Rae looked to her companion Tin, he was always next to her never leaving her side in the toughest of times. She loved her little deer more than anything in the world, besides her sister. She misses Ru with all her heart and still was not sure where to find her. Her hooves clicked against the changing surface that was now rock, and Tin stopped quickly trying to make Rae turn around. Tin warned her of some kind of disease that was near. She nuzzled him to continue on and she convinced him everything was okay.

She heard the sound of someone else now and Tin quickly blended the two of them into the surroundings of the cave. Thy watched a stallion near them just wondering through the caves. They then started to follow him with quiet foot steps into the flaming falls. The room glowed with red hues as the water crashed down into the red pool of aqua under it. The stallion halted as he looked at the falls. She looked over his body wondering if he would be her prince, but right now he just looks like he is in pain from those bumps on his side. She pushed on Tin asking him to unmask them and the deer looked to her 'Lets go he is infected with something' She looked at him her teal eyes throbbing with wanting to help him 'No i need to help him' She smiled walking foward towards the stallion.

Her long tail drug behind her as Tin rushed back to her side words Hello Sir, My name it Raeden, I couldn't help but notice those sores on your side. I can try to heal you , You see i have magic that purifies your whole body and it might help you. I did not mean to just creep up on you, but Tin is slightly shy.   She smiled at her companion walking next to the stallion, she would hope her magic would work on him. She got blessed with spark and light magic so she might as well use it.

words I hope i did not disturb you peace, i just wanted to try to help you. As long as i dont get those things i will be happy. She chuckled careful not to touch him in case it would spread to her. Her eyes gazed over the falls and she looked to Tin. This was a remarkable place, every room glowed with different colors. She still could not get her mind off of Ru, all she did was think about her as she looked in the water below her dazing off for a few minutes waiting for the stallion to answer her.
words words

OOC:: I threw her in she should be able to heal him if you would like :)

Image Credits

@Dragomir

Messages In This Thread
Trickle Down - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Trickle Down - by Raeden - 10-02-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Trickle Down - by Sheba - 10-12-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Trickle Down - by Dragomir - 10-22-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Trickle Down - by Raeden - 11-16-2015, 10:04 PM