the Rift

[OPEN] we all have thorns

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

I smiled when Drago agreed to take one of the keys if I was able to get one for him. I wondered, for a second, how I should go about it. If I should just sneak and make one and give it to him and not say anything to anyone, but then when he did come to visit me everyone would find out and they'd want to know how he got a key. I could ask Gaucho or Megaera about giving one to him, but somehow I doubted that they would be okay with giving a key to someone just because he was my friend. But Dragomir was harmless, he wouldn't do anything to hurt any of my family, that much I was sure of.

"Metal?"

I nodded, still smiling. "Gaucho promoted me a few months ago, but I haven't really gotten to craft much yet." There had been so much going on after the murders. The Earth God's boat, the invasion, and now the recent battles with these new gods. It seemed like everyone was stretched thin, and I admit that my focus had not been totally on crafting.

Drago said that my metal crafting was more useful than his glass and I shook my head. "Your glass was beautiful." I protested and I shook my mane out so it was all laying on one side of my neck, the shiny glass beads glinting from their place in my hair. "I still have the beads you gave me." I said, as if he couldn't see them, bright red against the paleness of my mane. "They make me happy, I think that's useful..."

I watched Drago for a few seconds then I glanced back at the island that I called home. "Are you gonna go back to the Edge?" I asked. "Or the Falls?" I was partly curious about whether or not he would accept Resplendence's offer of a home, but mostly I was curious about where I could find him if I looked for him. 

"."

Image Credit

@Dragomir

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-02-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: we all have thorns - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-02-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: we all have thorns - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-03-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: we all have thorns - by Dragomir - 10-06-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-15-2015, 03:22 PM