the Rift

[OPEN] we all have thorns

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

I shook my head when Drago suggested that I make something for myself. "I wouldn't know what to make for myself." I admitted. I wasn't a fighter so armor would be useless for me. I didn't want the weight of shoes on my hooves, or weapons hidden in my feathers. I supposed I could make little trinkets like necklaces, but it didn't feel right using my ability to craft for myself instead of someone else or the herd. It seemed selfish to put myself above anyone else. It just wasn't me. "Maybe I could make you something instead." I suggested because it did seem far less selfish to offer to make something for a friend. "Anything you want..."

I wished that our conversation could stay as light and easy as it was talking about my new rank  and my rank magic, but nothing ever stayed easy. There were too many questions weighing on my mind, too much I wanted to know, so I asked where he was going to go. I'd only ever known Drago to live in the Edge, so part of me suspected and hoped that he would go back there. At least then I would know where to find him. There I could wait by the glass wall for him. If he went to the Falls ... I just didn't want to go there.

"You could stay here with me." I said in a manner that was only half joking. I honestly thought it would be wonderful to have Dragomir in the Throat with me. Maybe he could even craft with me, but...

"I shouldn't have left."

If I hadn't been focusing on Drago I probably wouldn't have heard what he whispered. "It doesn't matter." I murmured in response. "You came back. That's all that matters."

"."

Image Credit

@Dragomir

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-02-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: we all have thorns - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-02-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: we all have thorns - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-03-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: we all have thorns - by Dragomir - 10-06-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: we all have thorns - by Ranjiri - 10-15-2015, 03:22 PM