Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

it's written in the stars that shine above
a world where you and i belong
where faith and love will keep us strong

He says that he has a few secret places and I can't help but wonder if any of them are as beautiful as this one is. "I'd like to see them sometime." I murmured, but then I knew how Drago valued his privacy. "If you don't mind, I mean. This could be our secret place!" I laughed jokingly, but there was a part of me that was serious. I thought that it would be nice to have a place that I could go to and find Dragomir when I wanted him instead of having to look all over Helovia for him. He was certainly hard to find when he didn't want to be found, which I found could be frustrating.

I looked up at the treetops then down at the flowers, so vibrant and beautiful and thriving brilliantly in their peaceful little section of Helovia. I really did wish that I could stay in the little grove forever. "If that is what you wish." I heard Dragomir's voice and I turned back to him. "I really do wish we could." I said. "I've never felt this calm before... its really nice." And I suppose it helped that I was in the company of someone that I cared about a lot. "I wish that all of Helovia could be like this..." Wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone was peaceful and content and nothing bad ever happened? Everyone could live long, happy lives and when it was finally time to go it was old age that took them instead of murder or some other form of violence. It would be a perfect world. It would be a world that I still had my brother and my dad...

"Be careful not to take too many from the same plant or it won’t come back next year."

"Oh, okay." I had been prepared to pluck another one of the pretty pink flowers (because Drago just looked too cute with pink in his hair), but his warning made me skip over it. Instead I picked a purple flower, then a blue one, and a white daisy before I drifted back to Dragomir. I reached to tuck my flowers into his satchel. Rather than run off to another part of the grove to pick more flowers I decided to stay by Dragomir's side so I could tuck the flowers into his hair and the satchel whenever I decided to. "Do you know a lot about plants?" I asked as I lowered my head to pick a few more.

"."

ooc://
i'm sorry its not a novel like yours :c

Chan

@Dragomir

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-05-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-06-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-11-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-13-2015, 11:52 AM