the Rift

[PRIVATE] for in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

She chases him, a feral puppy on his heels. It seems like only yesterday that he was as small as she, so innocent and unplagued by the wants of adulthood. Back then, all he'd had to worry about was which bit of grass to shit on and which to eat. How times have changed. I was not dead, she points out. "You don't say," he drawls. He thought he was above slanging matches with little girls, but apparently no, he's really, really not.

An insult to his scent is not honoured with a reply, but he remains standing tall and stiff with pinned ears and angry eyes. Fucking children. The only downside of his desire to breed is the fact that one of these little shitbags might be the result of his ardour and the heat in his loins. He's barely out of childhood himself, certainly not ready to be a father. If he does manage to procure a woman to take out his lusts upon, he will have to be careful to spill his seed well outside her body, so as not to accidentally conceive a mouthy little mini-me. Spending time with a foal is the biggest advert for abstinence that ever existed.

She maintains that she is not afraid of wolves, and the titan humours her by not objecting to her statement. She then threatens him with her mother, and his ears unfurl slightly with interest. Her mother... A fine-looking mare, no doubt, to create such a pretty little child. He feels desire rise again, and he's almost tempted to push the filly back into the water so her dam comes running...then he'd grab her out of the pond and act like the knightly saviour, and this mystery mother would tumble with open legs into his waiting embrace...A faraway expression drifts across the stallion's face, before he jerks himself back to the present. "Yes, I'm sure your mother will be positively furious at me for trying to save your life." Heaven friggin' forbid.

She catches sight of the wolf tooth that he keeps stashed in his mane, a memento of the last God battle. For her age, she'd fought admirably. Her luck must surely run out at some point, though - if there's any more God fights, she's due a serious injury with all the ankle-biting she does. Not that he'd wish that on her, of course, but it is an occupational hazard of being small in big fights. "I did," he rumbles, the memory bringing a dreamy look across his stern eyes. Ah, the sweet bliss of battle! Hell, if he can't find a mare maybe he should just wait for another battle and pull an Odë. At least that would give him some semblance of release.

A small smirk spreads slowly across his jaws as she asks if he knows a dragon. Her demeanour changes, from rage to dragon-happy bliss. He knows that feeling well, given that he had been a veritive dragon fanboy until he obtained his red. "He's a he, not an it. And I do know him, yes. Very well, actually." Oh, Vérrrrrrrrzés, he mentally beckons the crimson beast in a sing-song voice. Vérzés breaks through the canopy from where he's hunting in the distance, beating his wings and soaring at top speed towards the stallion and the filly. The light glints off his iridescent red scales as he swoops, circling Volterra once before landing in front of the filly. Both he and the black monolith remember the Bear battle, when Volterra had ordered him to guard the child whilst she collected crystals. Not out of any particular empathy, but because the Spark God had asked her to do it and therefore it had to be important.

"This is Vérzés." The ruby dragon arches his proud head and looks the filly directly in the eye, his gaze glimmering with macabre, draconic intelligence beneath his stern, horned brow. A small blossom of frost chills the air in front of him as he exhales through the nostrils at the end of his refined muzzle, tilting his skull slightly to scrutinise her more closely. With the blood of his last meal dripping from the corners of his mouth, he looks far from a friendly, benevolent saviour of children, yet his expression is not entirely unkind. He might be prone to being a vicious little bastard, but he does not direct his ire towards the children of his bonded's species unless ordered to.

image credits

@Erthë

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: for in that sleep of death what dreams may come - by Volterra - 10-03-2015, 06:11 PM