the Rift

[PRIVATE] for in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

He was snarky, she was cheeky; put together they made a recipe for disaster, but strangely enough it seemed the big stallion and the small filly actually got along quite well. Whether it was due to her being less naive than most girls her age or to some lingering childishness on his part didn't matter. The important thing was that Erthë felt relatively relaxed in his presence, enough so that she poked out her tongue at him over the offhanded insult. Then she giggled at her own bravery and the feeling of relief.

"Good to know" she said airily.

No, she probably weren't dead, it felt silly to have fretted about it even for a second, but then again she couldn't be entirely sure either, could she?  

The earth began to rumble under her feet and with a startled look the filly jumped backwards as the ground changed shape. Gaping she 'ooh'd at the stone pillar, exhilaration and envy bubbling inside her as she looked from the dragon to the magical structure and back to the young stallion.

"Oh I hope it will happen to me too" she groaned. "That's so cool."

She could have questioned him for the rest of the night, and probably would have too. But before she had a chance, Erthë heard her mother's voice call, distant but distinctly annoyed. The little hybrid girl sighed and gave the black brute an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I gotta go. Thank you for trying to save me" even though it wasn't necessary. "Bye bye, see you around!"

And she skipped off into the forest. It wasn't until she had already rejoined her mother that she remembered - she'd forgotten to ask his name.

e r t h ë
in every lost soul the bones of a miracle
Image Credit

Erthë out! <33

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: for in that sleep of death what dreams may come - by Erthë - 10-29-2015, 10:29 AM