the Rift

[PRIVATE] Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

evangeline the pure</style>

'I don't like this place.' Tallis huffed from his perch on Evangeline's back. Her head turned and she glanced back at him and caught his gaze. "I don't either." She murmured back through their bond. "We won't be here much longer..." Ever since the two of them had been stuck underground while the wraiths ran rampant in the world above she'd avoided the place. The only reason they were even there was to gather some of the underground plants to dry and store in the Edge for use later.

Evangeline dipped her head down and ripped a chunk of moss from the floor of the glowing room she was standing in. It had the same eerie feeling that it'd had when they'd been confined there. She turned her head back to the dragon on her back and he grabbed the chunk of moss and held it in his clawed hands. 'Can we go now?' he asked impatiently and Evangeline sighed. "Okay, fine." And she turned as she consented to her companion's request only because if she lingered he'd become annoying.

Aside from the sound of her hooves on the stone floor as she moved through the sanctuary the mare and dragon made no other sound. In the quiet of the caves she heard the young voice that exclaimed nothing! and she paused, her head lifted and her ears tilted forward. Tallis snorted from his position on her back, knowing that his bonded would be curious enough to explore and find where the voice had come from since it sounded so young.

The child was easy enough to find because she kept talking, though most of it was murmurs distorted by the caves. Eva and Tallis stepped into the room where the filly stood just in time to hear her final statement. "The Moon wouldn't do what?" Evangeline asked.

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday - by Evangeline - 10-03-2015, 09:19 PM