the Rift

[OPEN] Boil, Boil, Boil and Trouble

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

"Amani! Hearing my name seemed to snap me back out to reality One moment I had been zapped by what I can only assume is my own lightning storm... The next... Well I don't care to relive those images ever again. "What's wrong?!" It's only then I realize Ranjiri must of heard my scream. "I think I just discovered what the God of the Spark meant when he gave me new magic...." It was only then I realized, the boils were gone! The ache I had felt from them had seemed to just disappear. I stretch out my wings and flap them slightly, just barely enough to make the sand below me swirl. "Looks like by shocking myself however, the horrible boils I had are gone! Oh praise the Sun God! I'm cured!"

I wanted to dance, to take to the skies and twist and twirl like a ballerina. But I also knew I surely had responsibilities to take care of. I was still an apostle. I had duties that I had neglected in my sickness. I would take care of this soon. I stop focusing on me for a moment and turn back to my friend. The last time I had seen her, her wing had been badly mangled. "But how are you? How is your wing?" I look her over, my golden eyes filling with concern. I should of checked on her before now. "Did you end up with boils too? Have the other Gods returned in the same fashion as the God of the Spark?" I was dying for information, as technically it was part of my post. I was supposed to be able to tell stories, or our history.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@Ranjiri

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Boil, Boil, Boil and Trouble - by Amani - 10-04-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Boil, Boil, Boil and Trouble - by Ranjiri - 10-14-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Boil, Boil, Boil and Trouble - by Amani - 10-16-2015, 04:45 PM