the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Get This Over With [Moon God - SWP]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Okay okay. So attacking the Goddess of the Moon had not been my brightest moment. Okay maybe it had been my worst ever... But I did it and it's done. I hadn't stuck around after the other God was dead. Nope I ran my little ass off. But I still heard what the Goddess said. Thankfully, my magic it's hers to make come and go. But I figure I might as well go and see why. Why murder? Why my mother? There has to be a reason right?

I would of been here sooner, but some sort of sickness set in. Disgusting black oozy slime drains from the corners of my eyes, my nose and my mouth. Was this punishment for attacking the Moon bitch? Good thing I wasn't going to do any thing more to piss her off. I just want answers. Hell, I don't even care if she cures me of this crud. I can't smell a damn thing anymore, and everything sounds reall strange. Nothing sounds right.

It's with all that going on that I start up the long path to the Vein of the Gods. She was right, I would know where to find her. Cause didn't all the Gods like live here or something? Though it took forever to find it without my sense of smell. When I reach the end, I don't bow or anything. I look around for a moment, hoping maybe she would just be there.... But of course not. Which would mean i'll have to try and talk with this crap coming out my mouth. "Um. Hi. I'm sure, you already, know i'm here.... Probably know why to." I stumble over the words, the ooze making it hard for my tongue to form the right words. They don't even sound right with my voice. But I keep going anyway. "Why? Why take all those lives? Why take them away?" I'd be crying by this point if the ooze wasn't blocking up my eyes. "Why my Mom? What did she ever do, to you to, deserve to die?" There. The main question was out. I just wanted to know why. Why did I have to grow up without a mother? Why did anyone have to lose those they loved?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
Let's Get This Over With [Moon God - SWP] - by Mirabella - 10-04-2015, 03:13 PM