the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Get This Over With [Moon God - SWP]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

"Everyone deserves death." Just like that she was standing in front of me. To be honest I had figured she would smite me down where I stand for attacking her. But no, instead she's giving me the chance to talk. To listen to her reasons as well. "It comes to all of you, at some time or another. You can't escape it - it is your birth right. The one aspect of life that is a certainty." I snorted, mostly trying to clear my nose of this ooze but also slightly at her words. "That may be true, but I don't understand what was gained from her death, from anyones." I shook my head side to side trying to keep my mouth clear at least. I didn't want to say something wrong or be misheard. This was my one and only shot.

"You mother could have just as easily been killed by a rock fall, a lightning bolt, or colic. If she had, would you have looked at the mountain, cursing it? Would you have attacked it, as you did me? No you wouldn't have. For a moment, no a second I just stared at the Goddess. In a sense, yes her logic made sense.... But at the same time had a mortal murdered my dam I would of struck them just as I had her. She continued on. "But I am no different than those other forces - I am a force of nature, just as the darkness and the wings that comprise my powers are. Your mother was taken from you, because it was needed. Her death was not inconsequential or meaningless. She is forever immortalized now, and peace has been forced down and now reigns out across Helovia. Life can be sad, and hard. But that does not mean that it is wrong."

I could not speak for a few moments. To a degree she made sense... But at the same time it was all wrong. "You say you are merely a force of nature. But you are not. You have a form much like those of us who are mortal. You, unlike the mountain or the lightning of colic are even worhiped by some." I stopped to shake my head again, trying to keep my words clear. Not an easy task mind you. "You say you brought peace. I may be young but I do not remember a time before the murders began that was not peaceful." I stopped again. Thinking and trying to clear my mouth once again before asking one final question. "How did you choose... How did you choose the ones you... The ones you murdered?" My voice choked up, but I think I had asked the hardest question of all. Why the ones she killed. We're they choosen for a reason, by chance? What marked them for death and not another.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@Random Event - GLL - cause I forgot in the first post
Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Get This Over With [Moon God - SWP] - by Mirabella - 10-13-2015, 11:46 PM