the Rift

Back again

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

Her carefully crafted image breaks apart gradually as she relaxes, becoming sincerely personable; the growing ease inside reflecting back upon her worldly surface, her dusky eyes scanning the violet pools of his own. Such lovely eyes... "Well, then I will respect his boundaries," she supplies, with a slight dip of her narrow chin. The furtive exchange between the stallion and his companion elicits a nearly imperceptible tilt of her head as she watches with quiet, sparkling interest. It concerns her, as paranoid as she is sometimes, and she quickly prepares herself for a bomb to be dropped -- but all he does is tell her that Hidden Falls was his home, too, albeit a tad shyly. She lets loose breath she did not even know she was holding and her face brightens in response to his admission. "Good! We can all head back together." Her normally casual, smokey voice has taken on an airy and clarion measure of delight; she enjoyed others and their company, even if for the wrong reasons sometimes.

"I won't lie; I am new to Helovia. Well newish. I was chased out my home last winter and wound up here in Birdsong. Brisa took me in, do you know her? Very kind, very white." She angles away and motions back where she had come in a clear suggestion, framed in the natural archway of two gnarled beech trees paired together and liberally draped with a pelt of glossy vines. "Come on, both of you." Scaly clouds in the pale periwinkle sky creep over the sun with a tepid stream of wind, bringing the day's heat to heel. It will be a nice, cozy evening for their upcoming journey. Pleased with the knowledge, her encouragement lacks true urgency. 

"I want to grab flowers for someone, at some point. What brings you back to this land, if you don't mind me asking?"

Pixel template base by BronzeHalo

@Daemyn

*Welcome post will be up in a bit in HF!
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
Back again - by Daemyn - 10-05-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Back again - by Imonada - 10-05-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Back again - by Daemyn - 10-16-2015, 02:47 AM
RE: Back again - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Back again - by Daemyn - 10-29-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: Back again - by Imonada - 10-31-2015, 07:58 PM