the Rift

[OPEN] We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

The sun was just breaking above the horizon, but Alanna and I were already awake. This season of TallSun, I was one of the warriors charged with patrolling here at home. I have to admit I have been slacking in the last few seasons. This season, that was going to change. I could feel Alanna agreeing with me in my mind. Chev had been absent since out meeting on the edge of the Falls, but I knew how she was. I worry for her, and will be glad when she settled down more but till then I was not going to push her into anything.

This was the time that I would throw myself into herd life. I had to. It would keep me sane. The drive to create a family was growing stronger, but I was not going to do so with just anyone. I wanted Chev and only Chev. That was if she would have me.

With a nip to my heels Alanna dragged my mind away from my thoughts and back to the task at hand. Patrolling the edge of the herd. I let loose a call for my patrol partner, Ciceron. I did not know much about him, but I guess today was as good as any to find out. We made our way to the borderline, starting up in the east with the rising sun to our backs and heading for the west. I moved at a steady trot, listening as I moved. Alanna moved about, going between trailing behind me to dashing and scouting ahead and even checking out to my sides.

"Talking"

Aaron

@Ciceron - patrol thread

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol] - by Aaron - 10-05-2015, 01:08 PM