the Rift

[OPEN] We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Bowing his head in a formal greeting the grey forces himself to beat away the constant barrage of questions battering his brain. Too much had changed but sadly there was nothing more he could do about it but even knowing that he just couldn't seem to let it go. Before arriving here in Helovia stupid problems such as this would never have bothered him this much. It was simple, just talk it over and forget that it had ever happened in the first place. The possibility of this happening was slim for all those other times his heart had never been in the equation. Whether it had been juvenile ignorance, lack of interest, or something else entirely no one had ever provoked this amount of attachment. Parelia had single handedly taken his heart, played with it and then ripped it from his chest with no explanation, no common courtesy, no nothing. Fine if she didn't want to be near him she could disappear and go find someone else's life to destroy. Anger had ignited the flame yet the reality would never be fully accepted slowly snuffing out the fire.

"Sometimes Kiara will enjoy patrols and other times she will be dragging her heels in defiance." He commented chuckling softly as his companion turned to glare at him for a second before padding off in front up near the crazy dog thing. I blame you if it eats me just so you know. Shaking his head with a laugh he so loved how easy it was to joke around with his bonded for she knew how his mind tended to work ninety percent of the time. Now if only he could manage to figure that out he would be doing alright.

Cocking an ear as his newest patrol buddy spoke again this time about the herd he had to think about how long he had actually been here. If he could recall it had been Apollo leading the herd back then but instead of being the Hidden Falls it had been known as the Windtossed Foothills.
"Quite awhile now that I think about it. Back then things had been much different compared to how they are now, this place was known as the Foothills back then." He replied glancing over to Aaron trying to see if he remembered him from back then, if he had even been here at all. There had been so many members that had come and gone during the last few seasons it was near impossible to remember who all had been there. "Have you guy's been here long?"

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Aaron •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol] - by Ciceron - 10-07-2015, 09:10 PM