the Rift

[OPEN] We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

"Sometimes Kiara will enjoy patrols and other times she will be dragging her heels in defiance." I nod at his words, understanding fully. Alanna had been that way in the beginning, as a pup. But seeing the murder of my dam had changed things. "Alanna used to be the same way, but life has a way of changing things. Now, she looks forward to them almost as much as I do. Almost takes pride in making sure everyone is safe." About that time the hellhound slips back to my side. Her icy blue eyes looking to my amber brown. All clear ahead. Want me to make sure nothing is slipping in behind? I snort softly and shake my head. Go back up front with Kiara. She moves off, hopefully doing as I asked.

As he spoke of being here when it was called the Foothills, I nodded. "I've lived in Helovia since I was a yearling. Several of us all came from a land called Isilme. When it became, inhabitable we fled and ended up here in Helovia. Back then the Foothills was under the leadership of Gossamer the Benevolent and Indy the Righteous. Paladin the Valiant challenged Gossamer for the position and won. It was as a young warrior under his rule that we assisted the Qian in taking over the Edge." I paused for a moment. "I moved to the Edge after that, as my dam and I were part of the Qian. But I returned a short while later and took over as Mason. That is, till the Grey invaded." Mentally, Alanna growled. She had been just a pup then too. Mirage had told the Qian to stand down, since the Grey was assisted by Dragon's Throat. It had killed me then to watch my home be attacked and do nothing. But later on I understood. Herd politics. They would always come first. Now to be back here after invading... Well it almost felt right. There was just one face missing, one that I longed to have and keep by my side.

"Talking"

Aaron

@Ciceron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol] - by Aaron - 10-16-2015, 04:11 PM