the Rift

A man on a mission, changing the vision [Aaron vs Parelia - Spar]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It was not until I got closer, that I had noticed the boils that covered her body. I knew for a fact, that my magic did not cause these. I only had the power to make her think she was on fire. It left no mark. My teeth connect with her neck, but what had only been intended to cause a bit of pain actually drew blood. That was my bad. Take it easy. Alanna had yet to make an attack, and I could feel her reluctance to do so now that we had seen the boils.

I don't have long to regret using my magic or making her bleed as before I can get by she kicks out with her hind legs. Her hooves connect with my left shoulder, and I wince in pain. That, was most certainly going to leave a mark. If I was lucky, only the muscles with be bruised. I had moved past her a good amount, and was about to turn around when Alanna calls through our bond. Watch out! I turn around quickly, the muscles in my hind quarters tensing to face the Mason again, only to see she is now on fire and running straight for me. I decided to take evasive action. Alanna's quick warning allowed me to get turned around with enough time to dodge over to the left and hopefully out of the Mason's reach. The heat from the blue flames was surprising. I guess she decided to go full out.

But in warning me of her attack, it distracted Alanna from the bird. I can only watch as I run from Parelia, with not even enough time to warn her as the falcon descends on top of her with it's claws out. She sees me watching and looks up and ducks her head down just in time, instead taking the attack to the back of her head and top of her neck. She whines in pain, and is now forced to join in on the spar. I don't know if the bird drew blood, for her sake I hope not. I can feel her calling upon her own magic, and seconds later she howls seeking to drain the energy right out of the Falcon and keep him on her instead of me. Obviously I was going to have my hooves full.

"Talking"

Summary - Aaron moves on past Parelia, taking her kick to his left shoulder as she moves left. Alanna warns him of her chasing after him, he turns seeing her on fire and he tries to get out of her way be dodging to the left. Alanna is distracted by watching Aaron and barely notices Penna in time to duck her head down and takes the claws to the back of her head and top of her neck. With Penna so close, Alanna uses her ability and tries to drain his energy
Word Count - 393
2/3

» Energy Drain: howls cause those in the immediate vicinity to be overcome with weariness

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A man on a mission, changing the vision [Aaron vs Parelia - Spar] - by Aaron - 11-09-2015, 11:35 AM