the Rift

Summer Rain

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

Okay so I hadn't followed the Mason here... Well not exactly. It was more like I didn't know the way to the Threshold and I wanted to make myself useful. So I guess you could say I followed her. Sarabi pads along quietly at my side. I cast her a glance for a moment and she looks up at me. I be good. Promise. I nodded. Last thing I needed was her using her hellfire on some poor sap who had just arrived in Helovia or someone that knew nothing of magic. That is unless they try to hurt us. Then well all bets were off. Hell even if someone attacked the mare from my herd i'd probably jump in.

The night of course brought a whole new set of sounds and wildlife to worry about. I let Sarabi think about those while I focused on making sure we got to the Threshold. once there, well I kept following the mare. Not that I wouldn't know my way back cause I so would. But safety was in numbers right? It's only when she stops at a steam that I stop. Sarabi bounds forward, eager to play in the waters. I sigh softly and shake my head. Silly pup. "Dang it Sarabi." I mummer softly before moving forward to join those that had arrived. There was two stallions and the mare from my herd. I move in closer toward the waters, stopping at the edge. "Lovely night for a walk isn't it? I'm Vitani, and that's Sarabi." I motion with my nose to the pup who was bounding up and down the stream. "I hope we aren't interrupting." Meh who cares if I am. I have just as much right to be here as they did. Be good. I jerk my head to look at Sarabi and snort.

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

Messages In This Thread
Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Brisa - 10-06-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Vitani - 10-07-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-07-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Tembovu - 10-08-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Vitani - 10-13-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-14-2015, 06:58 PM