the Rift

Summer Rain

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

So it seems like we aren't interrupting anything. That's a good start at least. I quietly nod as the mare I had followed said I was okay. That is, until the antlered one, Ezital I think they called him, made me welcome. I smile shyly and laugh as Ezital mentions using Tembovu as an umbrella. "We could certainly try, but I think maybe Sarabi would be the only one to fit." The words had no sooner left my lips than Sarabi padded over to and flopped down under the huge stallion. My green and blue eyes stared at her. Get back over here. I fine. I snort. How dare she embarrass me at a time like this... In front of a cute stallion... Wait, did I just say he was cute? The hell?! Since when do I care what they look like?

I shake my head slightly, all the while Sarabi is laying under Tembovu laughing at me. Such a brat. The adults had kept talking around me, while I was only mildly listening in. My dual colored eyes instead watched the newcomer to Helovia. I wondered what it was like out there. It's only when the conversation turned to talk of herd that I spoke up. "The Hidden Falls is normally warm this time of year too. I should know, I was born there." Damn it I should really think before I speak. Now I really look like I'm a baby when really, I'm more like a teenager of sorts. Thankfully I had caught the mare's name by now and quickly babbled on. "I mean, our home has everything that Brisa says. But it is so much more." There. Spoken as only one who knew all the ins and outs of the herd could.

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

Messages In This Thread
Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Brisa - 10-06-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Vitani - 10-07-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-07-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Tembovu - 10-08-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Vitani - 10-13-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-14-2015, 06:58 PM