the Rift

within their depths ; open

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

The slight statured pegasus laughs breathily, giving Brisa her attention, even if it occasionally slips off for a momentary peak at Morenth like a connoisseur in her favorite shop. "I would hope not. I cannae be terrible at everything." Time in Helovia has blurred her accent, giving way to theirs, although the sweet highland lilt remains. Her sharp senses pick up on his increased tension, but she only gleans this information and alludes to it in neither her speech or body language.

"A bird?" She asks with playfully false incredulity, turning to investigate her right wing, the feathers slick and dark, black as ink even when a slip of summer light squeezes through the canopy to illuminate them. "Nae quite, lad. I am new, too; I think the Helovians call us winged ones 'pegasus.'" It appears she may continue, a bit excited with the opportunity to teach something to someone, but a smooth and richly honeyed voice interrupts her thoughts as Ophelia appears and speaks to Morenth. Imonada winds up gawking again, only this time the recipient is a clean-cut white unicorn, dipped in candied red, streaks of blood on snow.

"Hello," she offers tentatively, suddenly intrigued by the curt nod Brisa receives. She never turns to Morenth again, watching Ophelia calmly but curiously, until he declines Brisa's offer. Fighting a childish pout, she regards him instead with a light smile before mimicking her bow from earlier, only this time she refrains from being extravagant about it. A subdued, polite gesture that is offered to Ophelia in turn, as well. "We'll see you around then. I think it's safe to say you'd all be welcome as guests into Hidden Falls."

@Ophelia
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
within their depths ; open - by Morenth - 10-07-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Brisa - 10-07-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Morenth - 10-08-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Imonada - 10-08-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Ophelia - 10-08-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 03:44 PM