the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The Crocodile God doesn't stand a reasonable chance against the storm of assaults and attacks thrown towards it. Although it fights to the very brink of its life, there is simply nothing it can do to force itself to continue living.

Assaults from both Gaucho and Archibald render the creature nearly motionless, while Cera's position on its back completely halts its movements. It is then that Ophelia, Maren and Volterra's attacks find their mark - and the Crocodile lets loose a horrific wail that seems to echo all of the pain and suffering it caused those who dwelt beneath its terror-filed and fueled reign. Ultimately however, it is the Sun God's own child who ends the suffering of the creature, with a ball of pure untainted fire that swiftly melts away the last shred of consciousness that the beast would ever experience. 

"STAND BACK." The Sun God commands as he flies lower, casting a beam of light onto the creature and render its putrid blood and decaying body inert. The light permeates through the monster, bleeding away its parts and, in some cases, creating small objects out of its lifeless form. A few scattered near will find that small viles of its blackish blue and frigid blood have been cast their way - Milo, Megaera, Isopia, Mesec, and Lena. Others will find that scales previously pulled off of the creature by previous attacks, have now fallen glowing at their hooves - Cera, Ode, Morrigan, Shida, and Najya. Thantos began to glow slightly, as the God nodded his appreciation, and that was all it took for power to flood through the stallion's veins. To Shadow, a mare who once belonged to his herd, and who had fought to protect her child, he cast a bow created from the spine of the beast. To Tembovu, one of the largest on the field, he cast the crocodile's skull, finding it a fitting trinket for the elephant-sized stallion. And finally, to Ophelia, he offered the armor of the beast.

"I said that peace would reign here, and now that the beast has fallen, it shall." The God began, landing next to his daughter with a proud nod.  "Today you have seen for yourselves the fallibility of the Gods - but also the power that is achieved through a common goal. Today you have defeated what I did not even know threatened Helovia, and for that you have my gratitude. Go on your way, and know that these lands are now safe."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by God of the Sun - 10-07-2015, 07:52 PM