the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Flat, blade-like spikes slice deep into the Rift crocodile's throat and blood pours out. No drop of it touches the Dauntless--thankfully enough--but his golden eyes watch as it paints the ground in some grotesque form of art. He derives pleasure from knowing he aided in bringing this creature to its demise. Loretta, bounds away now for her safety, howls triumphantly as the beast falls to Archibald's powerful tremors. The mammoth Czar sidesteps twice, then backs up harshly, motion from the corner of his eye propelling him to act further. Smoke, and a dark figure at his side, caught his attention in his movement and Archibald stopped for a moment. Vaguely, he remembered the boy that slashed a sword. Mesec, Archibald thought, mind instantly reeling for Ophelia. The white twin had adopted the demi-god boy seasons ago when the Grey reigned supreme, and now here the gangly colt was, fighting at Archibald's side. A small smirk adjusted his stoney face, but it was quickly removed.

Distracted by the sight of the demi-child, Archibald missed the oncoming retaliation from the crocodile. Loretta's mental scream of warning was the only thing that saved him from what he thought might be his death. With wide gold eyes Archibald quickly--or as quickly as he could manage--jumped to the side, away from Mesec and Ranjiri. The jaws that followed him were quicker still, however, and there was horrifying sound of teeth against steel. Knowing his armor would quickly crush him when pressed on the force of these massive jaws, Archibald willed the armor to collapse. The action left him vulnerable to the teeth, but not vulnerable to death. One tooth of the crocodile scraped against Archibald's left side, leaving a gash along his back. The Dauntless roared in pain, white dots filtering his vision.

The beast fell to the ground with a sickening thud, and the Dauntless staggered to keep his footing. Spreading his hooves wide, he finally planted himself, chin tucked as he sucked in a shaky breath. "A healer," Archibald breathed, a command meant for the golden and crimson hybrid.

ARCHIBALD THE DAUNTLESS
What won't kill me- makes me / What won't love me- hates me
What won't kill me - dies

@Ranjiri and Mesec mentioned

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Archibald - 10-10-2015, 08:28 PM