the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Everything was wild, and in Einarr's fury and fight, he had forgotten that he was diseased. It was only when the crocodile fell at the hooves of all those surrounded that Einarr felt lightheaded. blinking away thick, black gunk, the stallion turned his head. Pressing his nose into Ashamin's shoulder, Einarr regarded the male for all he had done in this battle. "I will call Ashamin to spar soon. Always look to horizon." He grunted, turning again to move toward the fiery vigil that was his leader.

"Gaucho, Megaera leave to save Mordecai." He spoke plainly and confidently to his Sultan, head held high. He knew with Gaucho's keen eye he would see his sultana and Einarr's daughter leave the fight, and the bloodrider was sure to give the dun a reason. Dark ears flicked backwards when a white mare approached them, and Einarr snorted his surprise. Who was this woman to give him a gift of armor? Nonetheless surprised, he was thankful. Dipping his head a curt bow to the woman, Einarr scooped his head down and placed the armor on over his head. He looked quite awkward trying to maneuver it on his own, but after a few minutes he had it adjusted comfortably on his tall frame. He turned to Gaucho and gave a goofy smile and nod.

"How it look?" He jested, tail flicking behind him. The thick black ooze still dribbled from his face, down his obsidian coat and dying it even darker--if that was ever possible. The white mark upon his face was nearly completely obscured by the inky substance, and he looked truly wild and feral standing before Gaucho's flaming brilliance.

einarr
I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in

Ophelia, Ashamin and @Gaucho mostly mentioned. @Random Event -- GLL

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Einarr - 10-11-2015, 06:30 PM