the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

He felt the beast die as he lingered at its side, and he grinned in victory. It didn't matter that many had lent to its demise, he had too, and that was something. Well that and the fact he was still alive too, which was nice considering he still had healing wounds.

He didn't miss the attempted attack from that damn horse again though, and absently he flicked his tail, irritated. Now that his attention could leave the god he squared it on the horse, but the idiot had already left. He just barely caught sight of him as he slunk from the Flats. "I'll get you," Öde swore under his breath, memorizing the ass that vanished in the distance. He had the patience of his family, even if his youth led him to reckless, aggressive wants, he could bide his time and he would. Gull would feel his horn, of that Öde was certain.

Just not today - lucky bastard.

No today Öde would relish this moment. Giddy, he turned back towards Deimos, blood eyes bright and smile broad like a wolf. "We killed him!" Öde was still a bit unsure what to do with the knowledge that gods could die. On the one hand, he loved that he could help fell one, that he could taste that power. On the other, he wanted to ascend as a god to escape mortality, but now, would he ever?

He was a beast shrouded in death, and the heavens was his one way of escaping it. Yet as the flaming body of one of those celestial beings lingered next to him, Öde feared he'd never be free of his fate.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Öde - 10-14-2015, 03:37 PM