the Rift

[OPEN] come one, come all! [world's edge recruiting thread]

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Seren
interstellar
Wandering had been the style she had; she'd lost the armour the god had given her but it was of no consequence to her. Seren was an aimless, nomadic mare without a place in the world. It had been silent to her for far too long, but she walked without hesitation now. She had become accustomed to the vision she had lost, only able to see out through one eye – but every now and then, she tripped up, fell, her balance changing abruptly.

She had heard that they were here though; more of the Rift. She had seen the other places now, despite the darkness that greeted her out of the one eye that shone bright, but saw nothing – the pupil had now become clouded, and Seren knew it would never see again.

Another scar to her collection.

She was wandering the Flats when she heard the voice. She did not hear it all, but enough to hear the words shelter, and what sounded like home. Her head lifted, ears rising, and she found herself moving towards the speaker.

There had been a little more curiosity in Seren of late, but it did not take much to send the frightened little girl running back to her shell, burying her head in the sand although nothing could reach her there.

So here she stands, coming to the glowing gold horned one, with such a slight frame – but she comes to her none the less.

There had been a short time pass since these words had been spoken by the stranger, and so it was in a meek little voice that Seren says, “Does this offer still stand? I seek somewhere... I don't know what I look for but I want to find out...” she says, her voice quiet, shy. She seems awkward there, standing looking at the unicorn before her.

What had she just walked in to, Seren suddenly seems to think, and her gaze drops, anxiety rising in her throat.

@Nuray

Messages In This Thread
RE: come one, come all! [world's edge recruiting thread] - by Seren - 10-25-2015, 12:43 AM