the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Oh my sugar coated god what is that? What candy-less hell is this?

I haven’t seen grass since… since… forever. And here I am, minding my own business, and not bothering anyone when I wake up and walk out of my cozy little cave looking for some hot company and finding grass instead. Actual, stinkin’ grass.

Where is my winter wonderland? Where is the protection of the snow? I haven’t left the Basin basically since I got here but now it’s official. I am never leaving. Not until the snow falls again. I’m not going to risk melting. My herd mates are just going to have to deal with me here but hey, maybe I’ll get closer to them. It’ll still probably (hopefully) be cold enough on the evenings to make cuddling a worthwhile endeavour…

But for now it’s almost warm and it is positively revolting. I think… oh sweet muffin-man I think I hear the flies stirring. And I just know who they are going to go after.

Me.

In an effort to distract myself I stand for a moment on the threshold of my cave, debating whether I should just go back inside and sleep until it is cold again. Like, you guys know me - I’m cheerful, I’m a fun guy. I’m basically the best thing to have happened to this entire herd and I know everyone knows it. But throw a little bit too much sunshine my way and just… no.

This day has been ruined.

I sit down, without so much as a sliver of grace, in the mouth of the cave because I still can’t decide what I want to do. A little cloud of powdered sugar rises around me with the impact that my ass has on the rock. Do I want to just curl up and mope for the rest of the day? Do I want to find some company to cheer me up? Company always helps, always, but the sight of all that… green just makes me want to throw up. You know, if I could throw up.

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

for @Rexanna and any!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM