the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
I don’t stand up to greet her, not at first. I mean first of all, once I’ve got myself in a sitting position it takes a lot of effort to get myself out of it. And yeah, okay, so it’s not the most comfortable way to be sitting but whatever, I’m not moving. The terrible, sunny, beautiful day I had been greeted with just completely ruined my mood and nothing was going to stop …

Oh well she’s being nice I guess that helps.

Everyone was a neighbour to me, so there really was no explanation needed. Though, to be honest, it didn’t really matter how she greeted me because hey! She was greeting me! I mean I never turn down company, that would be ridiculous. And we’ll have no ridiculousness here. None!

Already I’m forgetting the death and gloom that come with the warmer seasons and I focus instead on this lovely mare. Tangere, she introduces herself, and I look toward the sound of the caw that highlights where her companion is perched. Why! A white raven, I’ve never seen one of those before. Helovia sure is weird. By now there’s a delighted grin illuminating my green eyes as I look between the two. “Why! It’s very nice to meet you both on such a disgusting day.” I’m probably the only one in the world that complains when the sun comes out but I have very valid reasons. Which is funny because I’m pretty sure that my general disposition is that of someone that enjoys the sun. “Can you believe it? All this sunshine.” It was enough to make a grown stallion cry. And I might have if she hadn’t come along to distract me.

This is the point where I actually stand up because there’s a prickling sensation in my hind legs and butt that is telling me I better move or they’ll fall asleep and then I’ll be dragging my back half around for the next little while. “I’m Johnny, the weaver.” Okay so sue me, I like the way the rank sounds attached to my name. I'm not really bragging about it.

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tangere
so sorry about the wait! Should be faster now :D but yes - the dust is totally fine! I imagine there'd be little bits of it here and there :P
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-09-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 10:06 PM