the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She watches his wide, toothy grin and it almost makes her nervous for a moment. Did he want to lick her face as much as she wanted to lick his? That would be weird. She smiles back, albeit a little shakily for a moment until he inquires about her experimental activities. She smiles naturally now, slapping her tail across each shoulder before she begins to explain. “Well.” She begins enthusiastically, “Like if your sick with belly stuff – you know, twisted tummy, colic, killer belly-ache – that sort of stuff, you can mix certain herbs and mushrooms in with some fresh coconut oil and drink it for two days...it'll cure it. Most of the time. ” She recalls the times they did not recover and her eyes go glazy for a half-second. She comes back to. “And things like that. I learned that and some other good ones from observing my Shaman back home. When I was little I used to watch the healers and the Shaman do their work. So now I take what I learned and try my best to improve on it. So. I experiment with plants and herbs and medicine in general. Basically.” She takes a breath. “Wow.” She laughs at herself. At her gush of word vomit about her healing endeavors. She never tells about that sort of thing. No one ever asks. It feels quite nice, she notices.

But you would be such a delicious pancake.” She giggles, leaning in and licking the broadness of his exposed cheek and tearing off, only a wake of dust where she stood before, swirling in that disgusting orange light of the mid-day sun. She leaves a trail of her tinkling laughter, like giggling bells on the warm breeze. “Follow me!” She moves toward the snowy peaks of the Steppe, waiting for him to catch up if he falls behind but otherwise letting her legs move freely beneath her with a rugged sort of grace – a wide open gallop all the way.

Image By PSILO!

@Johnny, i'll post in the Steppe for him unless you get to it first just tag her <33

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-09-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-30-2015, 06:19 PM