the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does The Sun Rise?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

That's good to know that she wouldn't.” She eyes the cat affectionately as she listened to Ciceron, idly noticing the smell of mossy rocks and clean water on his skin. The Falls. It's almost as if she can smell the mist that's permanently woven in his dappled coat. “Why thank you,” She looks to the skies for the return of her raven but he is not back just yet. Her eyes melt back onto the stallion. “It is important that I learn more about herbs and mushrooms, and these particular ones I have used myself and seen as well as felt their effects. It's equally important that I help – that I heal. So thank you, Ciceron.” She steps closer, still leaving a comfortable space between them. “Thank you for letting me give you this medicine.” Silence falls but is soon interrupted by a gust of chilly wind that slices through the warmth of Tallsun. It fades as quickly as it arrives and leaves only the sounds of their breathing and the song birds behind as it rolls away.

Phrixus returns moments later with a broad leaf rolled up and clutched in his claws. He dropped it in front of Tangere's split feet with a graceful dive, swooping up onto a low branch once it was dropped. Thank you, love. She let her pink nose sink to meet the wrapped goods; a thick but short juicy root, a few small reddish mushroom caps and two whole pale blue mushrooms of a different shape. “Here,” she gently pushed the opened leaf over toward him, leaving it to be inspected by Kiara. “The root will help heal you if of sickness of the lungs or eyes, if it's able. And there's a few side effects to it like weird dreams and drowsiness. Nothing major. The caps bring your mind elevation, relaxing you enough to help your body naturally, or perhaps even magically if you can, heal it's body with more focus. It's quite a euphoric feeling, overwhelming sometimes too, so take only small pieces at first.” She takes a breath and motioned her mottled muzzle toward the bluish fungus. “And those.” She chuckles sweetly, “Those will take any fever – unless strongly cursed – but only after being a rather mild hallucinogenic.” She laughs again and meets his eyes with her own muddy, full moon gaze, “It's quite fun and can even be helpful, if you believe in that sort of help, that is. It is a very effective medicine, so only take one at a time. If it does not break a particular fever that usually means it is not a natural fever.” She finishes with a wide, genuine grin.

She glances him over with a worrisome sort of look, pricking her ears to his breathing and his movements. “I am probably needed back home, ” She fidgets nervously before tilting her stare to the white cat. She will surely not let him die? Right? Phrixus leaves blankness between them. Such a thing is not answerable by him. “If you find yourself ill again, or worse off, please come find me. I am of the Basin but my bird is often patrolling the skies. If Kiara needs to, she can get his attention from the borders, he flies them everyday.” She met his cheek with a hot breath, brushing the softness of her nostril's edge to his skin. “Goodbye Ciceron – take care of yourself.” She pulls away and gives his companion a nod before spinning off to trot into the shadows. Phrixus bursts from his perch and soars at her heels, pine needles falling from his launch off of the branch.

Image By PSILO!

Summary: She gives him three different herbal/mushroom medicines and leaves him; telling him to contact her if he ever needs help again. <33

The Root: Mudpaw Root, of the 'Mudpaw' plant, grown in swampy, rich soil [shade plant, fern-like, with middle fronds that look like muddy wolf paws].
The Caps: Bloodtongue Mushroom, grows on old rotten oaks, useless until their five years old
The Whole Mushrooms: Galaxius Mushroom, grows under alders or birches in small patches [glow in moonlight]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Ciceron - 10-09-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Tangere - 10-09-2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Ciceron - 10-10-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Ciceron - 10-14-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Tangere - 10-25-2015, 05:00 PM